The Bar & Brasserie at Channels, is the ideal location for a girlie lunch and catch up with friends. Enjoy a glass or two of wine and a yummy bite to eat.
The food we serve at Channels Bar & Brasserie is carefully designed, meticulously prepared and exquisitely presented. Using fresh local produce to create a contemporary menu, we also have a number of ‘specials’ which change daily according to supply and season.
Food can be enjoyed relaxing in the bar, dining in the Brasserie or even alfresco on the newly refurbished patio.
Everyone is welcome at Channels you do not have to be a member to enjoy the wonderful facilities that the Bar & Brasserie has to offer, and we can cater for all. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Example from the Summer Brasserie Menu:
- Malaysian Chicken Salad: Hot spiced chicken in a curried mayonnaise on a freshly tossed mixed salad Sara Salad: Dressed mixed salad leaves, warm cajun chicken, bacon and croutons
- Lamb Shish Kebabs, served with pitta bread and lemon rice
- Channels Fried Chicken Burger with lettuce, red onion, relish and aioli in a brioche bun Brasserie Burger, 8oz burger in a brioche bun, with smoked applewood, bacon, dill pickle, red onion, relish and aioli
- Omelette, homemade chips and dressed salad
- Gammon Ham, homemade chips, 2 fried eggs and dressed salad
- Chocolate Brownie served with mint chocolate ice cream
- Sticky Toffee Steamed Sponge Pudding with creamy custard
- Black Cherry Brandy Brûlée with pistachio shortbread biscuit
The Brasserie is away from the hustle and bustle of town, with ample free parking and only 5 minutes from Chelmsford City centre, Channels really does, offer it all.